Sunday, February 13, 2011

Santa Fe Chicken

My goodness - really a year and a half since I last posted? So much for my goal of one recipe a month:) But I did make this recipe for an informal dinner after Isaac's baptism this month and I've had many requests for the recipe, so I thought I would post it here for all of the world to see.

PS - this is one of my very favorite-est meals EVER. And it's another recipe where the crock pot and the rice cooker do all the work for me.

Santa Fe Chicken
Crock-Pot recipe

2 (small) can Cream of Chicken Soup, undiluted

1 can Black Beans, drained

1 can Whole Kernel Corn, drained

1 cup Salsa

1 (8 oz.) pkg. Cream Cheese

4-6 boneless Chicken Breasts

Combine soup, beans, corn and ½ cup salsa in crock-pot. Add chicken; top with remaining salsa. Cook 4-6 hours on low or 2-3 hours on high. 1 hour before serving cut cream cheese into chunks and add to chicken mixture; let melt. Serve over hot rice or noodles.


That's it - I told you Easy-Peasy and super delicious. ENJOY!

No comments: